Tour starting time: 8 a.m
Tour Duration: Around 6-8 Hours (pick-up included from Hotel)
Experience the rich architectural history and cultural heritage of "the pink city of India" i.e. Jaipur through this tour. With our expert guide, discover the advanced nature of early Indian architecture with visits to remarkable structures, from a museum to a palace to even a UNESCO World Heritage-listed solar observatory! Ride an elephant at Amber Fort and enjoy an authentic cultural experience at an ethnic village Resort in Jaipur.
• Tour of major monuments with a private guide in Jaipur.
• Visit the UNESCO World Heritage-listed solar observatory i.e. Jantar Mantar.
• Admire the Jal Mahal beautifully reflected on Man Sagar Lake.
• Ride on an elephant outfitted with traditional coverings at the famous Amber Fort.
• Discover the lavish lifestyles of India's early maharajas as you tour the City. Palace and Hawa Mahal.
• Witness the fusion of Rajput and Mughal styles at sites like the Lakshmi Narayan Temple.
• Immerse yourself to Rajasthan's rich culture and arts on a visit to the Chokhi Dhani village resort.